- Professor MJ draws a subtle analogy on consistency.
"I would like to interrupt you at this point of time."
- Pranav reacting to a question from SCD. This elicited a standing ovation.
"Selling makeup to a tomboy is like selling condoms to a Buddhist Monk."
- Ashwini makes yet another analogy to drive home his point.
"There is a black queen. Of course, while playing cards."
- Professor MJ, while teaching us probability.
- Ashwini, reacting to the above.
"Can I have the question without voice modulation, please?"
- Kanupriya, to Dhruv during TMM presentation.
"Sir, that was not for her, it was for you."
- Omprakash, when asked by SV to tone down the applause!
In the auditorium:
Someone: Sir, can we have transport to go to the station?
KGK: That time we provided you because it was the first time you are coming to Ahmedabad.
Ankit: Sir, this is the first time we are going from Ahmedabad...
- Anshuman rewinds 3 slides, confuses his teammates and the audience, all to give us a passionate BUT! This was the BUT of all jokes for a while.
"There is no benefit in sleeping"
- PMJ tells Vikram that staying awake is more therapeutic.
"Sir, we were promised one weekly off and now during orientation itself in 25 days we had just one off... What is this?"
-Ankit makes his frustration known while P A T asks for feedback.
"What is your genocidal quotient? 10, 1000, 10000. I want you to speak up!"
- SV, amidst Bulgarian authors and gory movies, asks us to pipe up!
"People of my gender, focus. And people of the opposite gender, concentrate."
-Venugopal, during a gem of a presentation in BizCom.
"Now, there is nothing epistomological or philosophical about a toothbrush."
- Anshul reminds us that to use the bristled matutinal tool, one does not need to be a sociological expert.
"Sir, you've asked to answer in ten lines... now the 10 lines means 10 physical lines or 10 sentences?"
-The Quotemeister, Ankit, with a pertinent doubt during the TMM exam.
"How can you say Narendra Modi is a bad person... Just because he commited genocide?"
-Ankit, yet again, in TMM.
"One man's porn is another man's poetry."
- Ashwini draws the correlation between blue films and Wordsworth.
"I've got a suit, a set of slides and I'm from out of town. Now that's what you call a Guru."
- None other than DS himself, while addressing the MICAns.
"Sir, every person has a birthday... "
- Prerna realises a fact of life while appealing to a confectionery store while practicing for pitching!
"I am a stud."
- Priyankar Basu lets loose a Pandora's box with this earth-shattering statement.
"Eco no mix"
- Ramya's GTalk status, on the eve of a MEDS exam.
"These people are full of bullshit."
- Dhruv, after careful analysis, realises his BE teammates are stuffed with bovine faeces.